What to expect when worshipping at Our Redeemer:
1. How long is the Service?
- Our Saturday Worship services begin at 5:00 p.m. and last between 45—60 minutes. Dress is casual. It is a smaller, more intimate setting.
- Our Sunday Worship services begin at 9:00 a.m. and last about an hour, give or take 10 minutes.
2. How do people normally dress?
- Dress is casual. Some people wear their “Sunday best”, others wear business casual, and others wear casual clothes. No matter how you dress you won’t stick out.
3. What about Kids?
- Every Service has a Children’s Message to encourage children in their faith. After the message is over the kids are dismissed for Sunday School. Parents can meet their kids in the Fellowship Hall after the worship service.
4. What is the Service like?
- Our Services draw on the vast resources from the history of Christian Worship, as well as the best of modern worship resources. Holy Communion is celebrated on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month, and the Services are a blend of favorite hymns and modern praise songs. The 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month focus on the Word, Prayer, and Praise. The Services are more in the classic Lutheran tradition (liturgy and hymns). All Services touch both the mind and the heart.