New Blog Content
Ever wonder things like this:
- What’s the deal with the Bible? How do we know we can trust it?
- What’s the deal with near death experiences?
- What’s the deal with angels and demons? Do we really have a good angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other?
- What’s the deal with denominations?
- What’s the deal with Jesus? If he was God why did he have to pray?
We all wonder about things.
So twice a week I’ll be looking at some of the questions that we all have about living as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
The questions I’ll be addressing come from a 2007 book titled What’s the Deal With? 500 Questions Today’s Students are Asking About the Biggest Issues in Life by Brian Schulenburg. He is a youth leader and wanted to help other youth leaders help their teens to dig deep into God’s Word. I’ve found that these questions aren’t just limited to young people. They are questions that all Christians deal with. (P.S. I’m not going to address all 500 questions!)
I’d also like to invite you to share your questions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll include them in the ongoing discussion. Please also feel free to share your thoughts and responses to my posts!
Pastor Eric Gawura